just sum bars

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by GrEeNdReAmS420, Jun 28, 2009.

1. It all started in the 5th grade, yea thats when shit changed/
    Thats when my shift made, sharpenin my switchblade/
    Slum had to get paid, half these *****z bitch made/
    Put a burner in they face, smell the stench from the shit stain/
    The clip bang, it relieve they bladder/
    Left lifeless in blood, piss, fecal matter/
    See who badder, spray 100 shots and see who scatter/
    You vagina, smell like a seafood platter/
    Eagle clapper, the .38 special will/
    Drain all ya blood vessels and ventricles/
    Turn u to a vegetable, the pressure pull/
    Stretchin you, fucc u think that u steppin to?!/
    Pussy, i'd dead ya crew, this is casualty rap/
    Have to react, I'm bringin Tragedy bacc/
    Lettin off more static than a battery pacc/
    The Cali'll clap, fully loaded yea wit talons in that/
    The talons impact, they make u leak bowel out ya bacc/
    I'm hustlin traccs like Freeway Ricc did wit da cracc/

2. holy shit you're annoying.

3. how the fucc am i annoying? the whole purpose of this forum is to share music related things (for lacc of a better word) i usually don't put my rhymes on the internet but i like the folks on grasscity and said fucc it, it's not like i'ma do this everyday so chill out and smoke summ. If u find it annoying...don't clicc on it.

4. i don't blame you for dropping rhymes but for messing up the first page of the music board. isn't one thread to drop them all in enough?

5. i like reading them and such, but you coulda posted em all in one thread.

personally, i don't really mind though.

6. I figured if i put em all in one thread nobody would individually read them all but i understand your point but if you would said it that way from the start i wouldn't have had to use such profanity lol i feel u doe bro, you're right but u gotta understand my perspective too.

7. This. No offense dude, but on one believes you're a crip just because you replace "ck" with "cc". It's just annoying. Besides, 5's up anyways.

8. Well first of all i'm not a Crip, i don't bang...just affiliated, i'm from a crip neighborhood so it's just habit. I even started doing it on tests and shit without realizing it lol and btw real bloods don't bang the 5 anyway, that's New York Rikers Island type shit.

9. I live in Detroit, and I can say bloods still rep the 5, regardless of location. It's still used pretty regularly. But, I digress. Rap and it's culture aren't my thing.

10. i've heard some of those lines in other rap songs. way to be original.

11. No offense but i really don't care about who bangs wat i spell shit wit cc cuz that's just how i was brought up but like i said REAL bloods don't bang the 5, and real Crips don't bang the 6...thats all newer east coast shit that originated in Rikers...i'm not saying Detroit doesn't have REAL THUGS cuz detroit gets down summ serious but theres no REAL gangbangers on the east cuz thats a west coast thing...lets just stop doe cuz honestly idc

12. no u definently havent, i was inspired by Big Pun for the vegetable line but i don't borrow rhymes from nobody, don't insult my craft if you don't have a clue wat you're talking about.

13. I'm sorry, but half of your "rap" was talking about bodily matter while purposefully misspelled, stop while your behind, please.

14. spelling police, better watch out.

whether it's spelled wrong or not, you can still understand it. don't be a dickhead. if you don't like it, click the back button.

15. Look, I'm fine with misspellings, but when you do it purposefully because you think seeming illiterate makes you look hard, then I lose my respect.

16. show me where he said that seeming illiterate makes him look hard.

he didn't, so don't assume shit. you don't help your case by lying. k? he does it for whatever reason he wants. if he grew up doing that, that's fine. i'm sure he knows that it's not the proper way of doing it, but since when the fuck do you have to do shit proper on the internet?

17. #17 SleepyShoegazer, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009

You're right, groups of people are incapable of getting together and committing crimes and giving themselves a lame name on anyplace other than the westcoast. What are you, 12? You spell with a "cc" not because thats how you were taught. But because you saw it someplace, figured out how it was used, and used it to seem tough and affiliated, and then try to sound knowledgeable about gangs. Dude, I'm not saying Pitts isn't tough, but I'm going to say you have zero idea what the fuck you're talking about, especially when it comes to Detroit and gang activity. I'm sure alternating caps and lowercase is also how you were brought up.

Sorry, after the last couple of your posts, I'm having a hard time believing anything you type.

18. m4n y0u guys n33d t0 ch1ll

aha. ya'll need to puff a little bit and relax.

19. it has nothing to do with looking HARD, thats the way everybody spells words that have ck in em, it's habit...if u don't like it

U can stfu

20. No, it's the way people who fake affiliation spell words on the internet. The only time it's ever used by people who should be using it, it's written on walls in Krylon by real affiliated bombers. :rolleyes: Using it on the internet is just ridiculous and retarded, especially if you're 1) Not affiliated 2) Using it in place of words you clearly know how to spell correctly 3) Doing it to look "badass" or "thug". Fact is, communication on the internet is done mostly through typed words. When you spell these words correctly, people can read what you've written without having to substitute deliberate mispellings, and give you constructive comments, instead of just making fun of how you spell things. :rolleyes: I have "habits" too when I write things. I write in all capitals. BUT I CERTAINLY DONT GO AROUND TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE ITS HABIT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW ANNOYING AND LAME IT IS.

See how these things work?