Just starting . . . .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magoonslm, Jan 25, 2008.

1. And in need of ALOT of advise.

situation : as im still a student and cash is low, i am NOT hoping for anyhting good! almost 'air freshner ' like!

i found a seed in some green i baught today. So just for ' a laugh ' i decided to start growing.

i transformed a shoe box, nearly completly air tight for air going in ( apart from exhaust + light ) cotten round the inside walls ( insulation ) and put ' growing foil ' over the cotten to try keep heat in!

just now seing as i aint taking this 100% serious, just an experament, im using my bedside light, quite hot and loadsa light. 12V and 20W , i know it aint enough but hay.

so if any one has any advise on my little cheap journey please do comment !

will post piks up regulary strting from tomorrow!

thanks for your help in advance,

Magoonslm

2. Well, it sounds like you are performing an experiment, but you wont get very far with that setup imo. If you want to make it better, you need to read up, change lights, tell us what type of soil, water, ect..

3. pop along to bo'ness mate plenty folk growing there;)

4. Seriously, you're trying to grow in a shoebox?

You need to learn up first, read all the grow guides and sticky posts. Then read them again.

Then get a grow op set up and tested.

Only then start germinating seeds...

5. Even if your not going to put money out for anything else, go to walmart and get a few CFL's and a reflector for them for like, 20$.....

6. could u recommend any1 in a PM in boness :p

and its only an experament, read most of the stuff on the site + others, helpful and most of info will be used.

piks will be up shortly, just goe to take them 1st!

7. Maybe he wears REAAALLLLLLY big shoes.
    =P

8. lol youd have to be a sasquatch

9. does UK size 12's work :p

10. hahaha. you can't grow in a damn shoe box.

11. why i aint getting any hopes up!