Just starting out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Unknownuserx145x, May 9, 2017.

1. So I have 3 plants blue dream and I can't stop them from droooping over and not growing straight up I have them in pots currently please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What sort of light do you have them under? And how far? To me it looks like they are stretching to much to try get adequate light. Try prop them up by using skewers to support them, but lack of light really seems to be the problem. What soil do you have them in? Its important seedlings aren't over watered, and that their soil is relatively free draining

3. I would fill the whole pot so the plant has less body out and it could stand better. I would also guide the plant with a tutor, grab a little stick and help the plant with it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4. I forgot, if the plants are under a light, put it closer. Hope it helps you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

5. I'm using the sun to grow them the soil is standard organic potting soil

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes bring your light closer or get better lights.Also get some air blowing on them this will strengthen your stems.You can slice a straw and put it around it push in dirt a bit to help hold it up. Good luck