just started

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rob47, Feb 19, 2007.

1. hey i wanna grow in my closet could anyone tell me lights,soil and any other things i should get to help it grow

2. Start reading the stickies and go to the grow journal part of the forums and spend alot of time reading peoples grows from day 1 to finish. There is way to much info for anyone to just type you up a little list. Best of luck.

3. How big is the closet? That's a good place to start. Most closets are not easy to ventilate, therefore the temps can get pretty high. Make sure you read a ton before you begin as willy said, so you have solutions to your problems before you encounter them......

4. sprinkle a few seeds on a carpet,water em daily and keep a light on in the room.
    im sure SOMETHING will grow:)

5. light, air, nutes, soil/hydro.

6. thanks but can someone tell me what type of soil i can get and if i should leave the light on all day

7. Read grandpa's grow guide and germination 420 in absolute beginners forum that should answer most of your questions.Get organic soil, no prefertilized soil. You can leave you light on 24/7, but a lot do 18/6(on/off).

8. check out my growjournal