Just Started!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CenCalKid, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hey!

I have three plants right now, yes i know I'm a rookie! I've been helping a buddy with his OP and plan on starting mine soon. Just starting out small right now until I get the hang but I got three strains plants right now, SFV OG, White Fire Alien & Romulan x Grapefruit that I got from Harborside Health Center in Oakland, Ca like 2-3 weeks ago. I just transplanted all of them into two gallon smart pots. I have them under an LED light right now. Now here's the problem, I've just been watering them with bottled water and i want to start feeding them with some nutrients pretty soon. I have no clue on what nutrients to use and not to use. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

-Rog

2. FOX FARM GROW BIG!!!
    What kind of soil you using?

3. Have u ph checked ur water? What kind of soil are in using?

4. Like they said, make sure to PH check your water, I once got bottled water with a PH of 8.5 and that shit will kill baby plants. I suggest getting more light, because if you are new I doubt you dropped hundreds on a decent LED, especially when you can buy CFLs for 1/4 of the price. I always loved advanced nutrients Micro, Bloom, And Grow.

5. I tend to prefer earth juice line

6. The LED light I'm using is from my fathers construction site. Its pretty bright. They've been liking the light so far. As of soil, my budy gave it to me, I believe its called happy frog or something like that.

7. What made you choose earth juice?!

8. Also, around here June 1st is when ima put my plants out door as well.