Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just started smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HashBash, Feb 21, 2010.

1. I just got the first green I have seen in like 10 years? Well I have seen it but I have not actually smoked it in 10 years until 3 days ago. My first pickup was a gram of sourdieselxhashplant and some outdoor strain.

How do you guys like to smoke sourdiesel. It only takes me about .1 in a bowl and I am finished. This is only my third time smoking it but each time I take about 3 or 4 hits and I feel pretty gone.

THe other outdoor strain I can't even smoke. It must be all sativa it gives me anxiety. The SDHP helps my chronic back problems and helps me sleep. The next day I felt like I could sleep anytime and that was 24 hours after the smoke.

I am trying to find the best medical grade pot for my needs and I think it's going to be an Indica. Maybe some purple or something.

2. Wait, .1g gets you 4-5 hits??? Dear lord...

3. Any audio hallucinations?? I remember back when I first started, I literally heard beats being made by my air conditioner. I need a tolerance break!

4. Yeah I do that sometimes! Haha... or just have a song I've made up in my head!

5. OP
    Just smoke whatever weed floats your boat :)