Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just started my new job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fumbles, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Well to start off, i used to smoke maybe 4 bowls thru out the day, but one day in the middle of a bowl, i got a call from a friend to call this one place that was hiring, i did and they told me to come in a week later to fill out some information.
    That day came and I went in, well i didn't know that they were going to make me take a spit drug test. Well i passed that test somehow, and now they want me to come in for a hair follicle test next month.

My Job requires me to walk on my feet in boots for 12 hours(, and my feet and legs are in PAIN! :( Even my carpet feels like sandpaper. The only thing I want to do is smoke a little of my dank to relieve some pain, but I wont because I would like to keep this job.
    Does anyone know of any way that i could smoke a little to relax and unwind, and still pass the hair test?

Any information would help out a bunch. :wave:

2. Not in that time period...

You can try one of those hair scrubs headshops sell, but I don't think with the time you're working with you will pass a hair test.

3. i cant really help you with the drug test part because i dont have any experience, but could you possibly call them and ask if you could move the hair follicle test up? if anything you will sound eager for the new job and that is always a plus, employers like when you follow up on a job.

4. Nope, you will fail the hair test even if you smoke like months before apparently.

5. You will only fail a hair test if the drugs are in your hair still, as long as you shave your head between when you've smoked and you have the test you'll be fine. While that may not seem ideal it is effective.

6. You aren't going to pass a hair follicle test in one month even if you stop today. It takes at least three, six is safer, a year is a guarantee.

7. Atari, thats a good idea, but with what ampeddd said, the last time i smoked was 2 weeks ago, I even have the unfinished bowl on my desk. Maybe I will fail this test no matter what I do.

8. wait, so you passed a swab drug test and they are giving you another drug test? a harder one to pass even.

either the people that hired you know you smoke and want to find out so they can fire you or that place is hella anal.

good luck either way, cut your hair if you want to 100% pass haha

9. Don't shave your head either, they will most likely take hair from other areas of your body.

Only thing I would suggest at this point it try and keep pushing the date back for a few months, or try and get around the test altogether.

10. No, it's not effective. They will take hair from elsewhere on the body. If you don't have a viable sample for them to take it is considered an automatic fail unless you have a documented medical reason as to why you have no hair on your body.

11. Well it was a job placement agency that gave me the swab test, and the hair test is for a permanent spot at this job.

I did research on the shaving of the head, and I would rather them not pluck and anal hairs off of me if I shaved my head.

12. shave everything, i heard hair tests can detect for more than a year.

jp about shaving everything though, good luck again. having a job is better than getting high imo.

13. Just chalk it up to bad timing and move on. You're very unlikely to pass no matter what you do. Some people here will claim methods that work with hair tests, but they are mistaken. Any cases where people did manage to pass was a matter of pure luck. If you haven't been clean for at least a couple of months you are not at all likely to have a chance at all.

14. If you want relief from foot pain, you could always use a cannabis-infused foot cream:p My Dad does that, could probably order online, although I'm not sure whether or not it would be suitable for your purposes, just a suggestion though.

And don't smoke any weed from now til the test, you're takin too much of a risk. Listen to OSG on this.

15. So should I just toke up now? I got this nug calling m name

16. I was implying he allow enough time for reasonable hair to grow back in, which is why this plan wouldn't work for him, I didn't realize he only had a month.

17. Gothca. Yeah any hair he grows in the next couple of months will be a positive.

18. Hah yea I dont think that would be good atm, but if i didnt have a drug test that would be amazing.
    I also have blisters and rashed skin from my socks turning into sandpaper, I thought these were good work socks, but turns out they suck. (god damn you walmart!)

19. Oh, and before I forget, I want to thank each of you for you input

20. i would wait and take the test, like OSG said you could be a lucky one and pass it.