Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just started marathon man achievment with a friend!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theoffice, Nov 28, 2011.

1. 24 hours, cant leave the furniture and have to smoke every hour at least once.

were poisting updates!

twitter?

stikcam?

do you even care?

2. Good luck, when 420 comes around this year, me and three other friends are gonna get a QP and try to finish it throughout the entire day. Gonna be an interesting day haha

3. You might need some hemorrhoid cream after that marathon. Also make sure you have drinks and plenty of food so you don't have to leave the couch... or even better, drag the couch by the door so when you order food you don't have to get up haha

4. So.. are you going to shit your pants and pee in bottles? Or are you going to stand up on the couch, pull down your pants, and defecate in a bag? If so I'd like to watch this live on stickam.

5. If it weren't for the fact humans need to expel waste, this would be something I'd definitely do. Unless the bathroom and kitchen are exceptions :)