Just Started Growing.. help ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WeezytheKinG, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Ok... the seeds i got are from some bud people around here call "miami kush" looks just like some dank kryp... anyways i sprouted 5 in papertowels like they say. So Only 2 Sprouted, and i planted them both in Plastic Cups for now. They Look like there growing pretty quick since i used random mixed soil outta my moms Inventory lmao...

Now.. i need to know when to bring this plant outside, a good type of area, the amount of water or sunlight it will need, and how long do you think itd take in florida at this time of the year to bud?

2. give at as much sunlight as it can get, all day if possible. In which case it will grow fast and could be budding in as much as 1 month with low photoperiods.

water it once the soil is dry, stick your finger down an inch in the soil to test, because the top dries more quick.

3. thnx man... i thought u had to let it stay in dark until it pops above the soil surface...
    i guess ill put them outside soon

i just looked at it, the seed shell is still intact, but what should the sprout be looking like? right now its kinda greenish/yellow and grown half an inch since last post,

how should i water it?

oh an i also have 2 other plants in the same cup, bad idea? what should i do

4. get them out while they are still small, and you might as well stick them in a little bigger pot then a cup, just for more root space

5. Not really, its good to keep your plant in a fairly small container, not just go from sprout to a 5 gallon bucket, reason being is excess water is going to just sit in the soil that the roots arnt useing and then cause mold, which in most cases even the less seveare mean death to your plant.
    As for your plant needing darkness until it pops up, not sure where you heard that, as soon as my beans pop i put them into soil and under the fluros.
    Not sure where your located, but around here and many many other areas its entirely to late to be starting an outdoor grow, good luck in any case though.

6. thnx 4 the advice, i need to get some light on this thing, 1 looks like its browning ahhh!

can i spray water from a bottle? or should it be poured around the stem?

7. well as far as when you have to put them outside, you only have about... 6-7months to go before then? good luck with them though :)

8. hell yea i put them outside, they turned really green and just startin growin mass, got a little rain too

9. getting taller now.. quick! re planted in a bigger container...... under this tree, and it gets reflection off this pond and nice sunlight. the full moon shining on it at night also...

looks as if the rain made it really green and healthy looking

but

i also noticed under this tree theres a bunch of weird mushrooms...will that affect the plant? if not touching?

when should water, and what can i do to help grow better? fertilizers? help!

:D

10. you'll be fine as far as the mushrooms. Only water when the soil is dry at this point you dont want to over water the seedlings. you shouldn't fertilize the plant untill it's about a month old, or else you'll hurt it. For the time being just keep an eye on it water every 3 days unless the soil gets really dry , all it needs for now is some TLC.