Just started a tent grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by This is my name, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Im using a 250 cfl in a tent to start off with and they have just sprout'im planning on sticking the 400w on next week.Atm I have a rk125 extracter into 1 mufer Fker heavey carbon filter but have not turned it on yet has no need.temp is between 70-80 day-night'''humidity 40-60' I know the temp will rise once I change bulb but what I need to know is am I going to have to turn the extracter on to or can I get away with it untill near to flower??
    Im hoping that the temp will not rise to much.the reason I ask is im planning to put a hole in celing up to the attic for the outlet
    Also where is the correct place to get a temp reading?And when should I think about adding nute's it's soil btw.

cheers ppl:wave:

2. they stink threwout growth but u prolly wont notice till its about 6-8 inches tall and has some good growth. id say you could get away with it untill about 2-4 weeks into veg but ive only grown once, but it did smell the whole time.