Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just spilled about a gram of grinded weed on carpet :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheezeit74, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Very little of it could be recovered. I know this isnt really thread worthy but i just had to tell somebody because of how sad im feeling :(

2. You could of grinded an ounce to roll joints and had it all go to the dog shit on the floor, sorry about that but could of been worse.

3. Time to go carpet surfing.

4. Damn that sucks

5. I'm sorry bro ):

6. I'm sorry for your loss.

7. RIP in peace

8. "That's my weed, all over the floor!"
    (Super High Me, when he drops the grinder at 420 and drops the weed all over the sink and floor) haha
    But we've all been there buddy.

9. I cried a little when that happen.

10. Burn your carpet and hotbox the room

11. Jeez man. That wasn't the last of your stash was it?

12. Time to get the tweezers man!

Reminds me when I lost half g of hash to thhe toilet. Sad sad day...

13. Almost. I have maybe a gram left. Oh well i guess its time to hit up the old supplier :D

14. Smoke your carpet.
    Post a video.

15. Well that's no so bad. :bongin:

16. Get a vacuum cleaner and attach a sock to the end so the sock is blocking the tube. Vacuum your carpet and let your sock catch your weed. There will be some nasty stuff in there but if you're fine with smoking dist and dirt you're good to go my friend.

17. The best advice I got. Smash your palm on the area where your weed is. You'll get the big chunks and flakes. But the finely grinded herb is gone. I usually get over 60% of what spilled doing that.