just something kinda funny that happened to me yesterday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillnSmoke, Nov 7, 2009.

1. So Im visiting my friend who is renting a room from this guy. Theres another lady that lives in a different room, shes older and probably 400+ pounds. Me and my friend were roasted and she came out of her room and asked if one of us would help her with something in her room. Since Its the way I was raised, I gladly offered to help her. Now heres the thing, I thought I was just going to move a table or soemthing, but no, in the end I ended up rearraging her entire room. I was in there for a good hour and a half. But she did pay me; She gave me some truffles, a few smokes and this really nice coffee table book about ancient Egypt. lol I was glad to help her anyway, and being baked definitely helped.

But another thing is, we all think she might be schitzophrenic, because late at night and early in the morning we can hear her yelling "No! Fuck you, you piece a shit!!" and stuff like that, and she doent have a cell or anything. so hmm Its an interesting predicament :smoking:

2. HAHAHAHAHAHA, shes just talking to stuffed bears

3. Dude I know she is, she has stuffed animals too

4. There is another forum I read and there was a thread for a few days about bad roommates. It seemed that most people that lived in rooms rented from people, who weren't in college or something, were usually mentally unstable. I don't know what the pattern here is, but there were hundreds of posts and everyone in college that rented a room ended up living amongst insane people. Maybe it's because they aren't capable of having their own places and it's the best they can do, I don't know (I have an ex-roommate like this, she's 33 or so and can't function as an adult).

5. hm that weird. Maybe its because they cant afford an apartment all to themselves

6. It's usually because they can't afford an actual house and that is the best they can do. But some good karma ought to be rolling your way I'd say