Just Some Starter Questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bunkermonkey325, Oct 10, 2007.

1. I'm new to all of the smoking and growing, but I've always like the production and not the final product, so I want to start growing. I don't plan on going big, it'll be for just me and my friends, but there are two places where I can grow, one is in my basement crawl space tucked in behind a couple of concrete walls, and the second is like something of a loft in my garage. I could also grow in my closet, or in my attic but that'd be harder.

Some of the questions are, are should I just try one grow box my first time, or should I just start with two and have one for veg. and the second for growing?

What kind of seed is the best to grow for a very first timer?

If I just made like a 2x2x3 box for everything and then painted the inside matte black would that work fine for growing?

And lastly, what is the best way to regulate humidity and temperature? I'm thinking one of the electric thermometers with the sensor part in the box and the reader on the outside, but what about for humidity?

I may have some more questions about ventilation and lighting later on so hopefully I can get these all answered and get some crop growin'!

2. you're going to want a light coloured wall for the light to reflect if you are not going to use tin foil or something simular. Also black walls would have your grow box hotter than you would want i'm sure.

3. I'm still trying to figure out what this means?:confused: