Just Smokin..

Discussion in 'General' started by T H C, Aug 4, 2007.

1. So whats everyone else up to tonight? I just picked up a fresh half eighth, kickin at home about to some some bowls.
    Started out the evening earlier downing a few shots with some buddys, now im back at home for the time, ready to get baked.

2. Stuffed on baby-back ribs, pretty drunk, and probably gonna watch "300" before I fall asleep later. :)

Edit: Anyone else almost orgasm when King Leonidas kicks the messenger down the well?

(SPOILERS AHEAD!)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_Z8t4wwkEE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_Z8t4wwkEE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. Layed down a beat/lyrics today but couldnt get it recorded like i wanted.

But wrecked more so then ive been in prolly a month.

40 of bull ice HG, 40 of natty ice, 22 of natty ice, Whiskey, Good herb.

4. Is 300 out on DVD already? I'm gonna have to go get that when I get paid...

On topic: Smoking bowls, surfing GC, and playing Super Mario 64

5. I'm just chilln at home tonight smokin a few joints. About to trip salvia.

6. Yep, came out like 4 days ago. I don't think there's a manlier movie out there.

(Well, maybe besides "Scarface".)

7. Im fucked up ya herd.

Been bein good about shit latley and im not to the point where ill fuck myself up but im fucked up ya herd.

Heinous, Answer the ? homie, You against me now?

8. no im coppin 300 on blue ray son! get ya paper up.

tonight im on some oxy/muscle relaxers and some g-13 and some scary hairy :) mmm mmm good

9. Wait, what? What question? I'm against no one. :) All love from me. :D

10. Aight.

11. Oh, ok. Sorry, I misread the post. I thought you had asked me a question before, and you were mad cause I didn't answer it.

But, you were asking if I was against you now, because of what happened. I get it now. Sorry, I'm pretty drunk myself. But, nope. Not against ya, man. Not at all. You bring more here than most others combined. :smoking:

12. thinking about rolling on some rolls, my dude says they are cut with coke, an they are green, an have doberman shepard head outlines on them, dunno if im going to or not tho i have never rolled before

13. exactly what I was thinkin. Just got an eigth o' dank and an ashcatcher for my week old Phx double perc with diffuser and splash guard... 300 here I come. < movie is insane on blue ray!!!!!

14. Probably in my top 3 movies of all time. :D

15. Fucked up again.

Beer, Malt Liqour, Whiskey, Herb.

16. Half-drunk and pissed that I can't find out what's behind this DAMN DOOR!

AAAAAAH!

17. im pissed at all of you rite now [not really tho]

had tried makin hash brownies today and they sucked. it was a waste of a day and i have nothin to smoke to make up for it :mad:

in truth im pretty envious of all you rite now :(

18. I was half-drunk. Now, its fully.