Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked some magical resin.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by euphorianx3, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I just scraped the rim of the glass bowl I got from a family member, don't know what they've been smoking out of it, but it tasted sweet and got me real blazed and now I have a drymouth with cotton candy aftertaste. It didn't taste like resin at all, more like honey.

2. ...any questions?

3. anyone else ever experienced this?

4. no. but your starting to sound like a kid i knew who would call resin hit's "magic hit's"

i was like steven its resin and there is nothing magical about it

your fam member must be smokin some bonb hash or and oil that will make it less like resin but still never had shit taste like cotton candy

5. Maybe some Hash or something was smoked out of it.....

What your describing is like that other type of hash you smoke out of something else.

BHO or something Im a noob when it comes to hash so I don't know.

6. Do you know Steven Seagal?

7. ^ Confused by this

8. Crack resin tastes sweet and gets you magically high....just sayin...

...Your family member has been smoking rock.

9. THIS STEVEN?

anyway, this made me laugh!

congrats on your magical resin, OP! :hello:

10. lol
    :hide:

11. Crack? No. Hash? It's possible. Still was the best bowl of resin I ever smoked.

12. Never smoked resin and still do not have the desire.

Last hits of a bowl are rough, can only imagine how harsh resin is on the throat.

13. I refuse to smoke resin because it is tar. Maybe they used some of those drops you put on the top of your bowl to get a tasty hit. I'm pretty sure they'd make cotton candy ones.