Just smoked my last cig.. Care to join me?

Discussion in 'General' started by The chill spot, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Well I have decided to quit smoking cigs once and for all.
    Anybody want to stop this bad habit with me? :poke:

2. Stopped like a year ago, your lungs will thank you :wave:

[​IMG]

3. I don't think I can completely quit, guess I'll take a break for a while instead. A 2 week break sounds good.

4. Don't think? That ain't the right attitude to quit, man! You gotta believe in yourself! :wave:

5. I ain't no quitter!

6. I'm around people who smoke everyday, isn't easy to completely quit. I'm fine with not quitting though, I'd rather be in control of it. Smoke when I feel like it, not just because everyone around me is smoking. Anyway I always prefer a joint. :smoking:

7. I'm at week 6 (on Friday) of no smoking after smoking 10-15 stogs a day for 6 years

E cigarette is the way to go if you're having any problems!! I've tried quitting before and nobody besides smokers get what I mean when I craved and NEEDED to have a stog before/after work, before/after every meal, and all the other times in between.

I'm still getting cravings at this point but the ecig satisfies all of them. The smell of cigarettes is very gross to me now lol.

Good luck OP

8. I want to stop smoking cigarettes as much, but i dont want to completley like quite because i like to smoke then when im drunk but yeah like ill stop buying packs and stuff

9. Yeah mayne, just stick to mary jane, you won't get cancer!

Here's how to stop the addiciton:
    -->Use a e-cig with nicotine for a bit then when you ready get an e-cig without any nicotine in it and then you completely off it.
    --> use the nicotine gum and then get off that shit in a min

10. #10 rync888, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    Two weeks in and ill NEVER go back I'm coughing shit up now from my lungs from cigs and its just a reminder to never pick up the habit again. You can do it addiction isn't real unless you acknowledge it to be.

Edit also gum and sunflower seeds helped a lot also drink plentyy if water your first week to help flush your body of nicotine tar etcetera