just smoked in my dorm room

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Oct 1, 2010.

1. how long til im in the clear and could break out the alcohol?

2. Break it out quick, your RA will be at your door soon asking you why it smells like pot.

3. no that would be the exact reason why i would not break it out right away. do you mean to say wait 15 minutes cuz i hear quite a ruckus in the hallway going on

4. ALMFAO DUDE! Haha you should of sploofed it out the window or in the bathroom with the fan on. Do it alllll daaaayyy long and Never get caught.

OH and ps. Youll probably get caught. Take it like a man or lie your little stoned ass off. Your choice.

5. yea i do towel under the door. fan facing the window and do it out the window. but if the wind blows the wrong way, itll go into my RA's room. its a gamble.

6. go tell ur RA u can smell weed out your window;)

7. hahaa i smoke in my dorm and blow the smoke everywhere cus an RA isnt going to smell it all the way on the 1st floor and track what room its coming from, that and about 20 rooms have the smell of kush seeping from the doors

8. i just got wweed confiscated from me the other night i was on klonopin and fel asleep in the hallway. security game, saw my weed and took it

they took 1 bowl smoked from a $60 8th

9. Don't forget to make sure you eyes are red and squinted and you reak of marijuana when you do.

10. haha, that sucks

Depending on what school you go to it depends on how much it matters you smoked. I went to NYU for a year and a half and they (generally) couldn't care less about us smoking. I got caught once when me and my buddy had smoked a shitload of Sour D in my room with the window closed (it was fucking cold out) and they basically just told us to not do it again.

Anyway, I'd say wait like 45 minutes, or til you think the smell has dissipated... then just lock the door and get fucking wasted! It's Thursday!

11. First semester in college I lived next door to my RA. I smoked all the time in my dorm room but I was very cautious and never got caught, my own roommate had no idea I smoked in there.

As long as you were safe about it, I'd say bust it out right about now...Isn't your door locked anyways? You can just hide it if someone knocks...

12. I smoked in the bathrooms of my dorm. Jamaican showers.

Towels under doors, and pack very tiny bowls and just repack. Clear all your weed in one hit and don't let it smoke up.

13. sooo smartttt

14. So insecure, you fall back on sarcasm.

15. Yo stop smoking in your dorm room. Easiest way to get kicked out of the dorm.....A friend of mine got kicked out of the dorm and he had a vape for fuck sakes!

16. Not all schools are so up tight^^^