Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Smoked And Have A Headache?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, May 29, 2013.

1. sup guys, I just smoked probably about .7 within the matter of five minutes and i have this like stinging pain behind my left eye. This has happened to me before when i smoke, but not all the time. I'm just thinking its like a headache or something? Can anyone give me some insight...

2. Did you smoke any stems? That could be a stupid question but I've heard stems give the worst headaches. I've smoked stems before because I was too damn lazy to seperate the bud from the stem (or didn't have the tools). I didn't get a splitting headache or anything but it's known to happen.

3. I thought Smoking can cause pressure in your optic nerve, which may be the case with your eye. Also pressure can build from excessive amounts of coughing.