Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just smoked alone for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mtbandmetal, May 2, 2009.

1. i smoked alone in my backyard for my first time and tried out my new bubbler for the first time. it was a great time and i feel reeaallyy good right now. just wanted to share this :)

2. Yeah its always nice tokin alone cuz you only have yourself to please and im pretty easy to please when im nice and toasted....rofl

3. I enjoy a healthy balance of smoking with friends and smoking alone :) welcome to the club

4. i enjoy smoking alone too

5. i feel like i get much more fucked up when i smoke alone.

lately, ive been smoking alone much more than with other people. after i smoke by my self,most of the time i meet up with friends. i just think it conserves bud.

6. QFT. Gotta smoke alone occasionally to get those deep thoughts going on.

7. I smoke alone everyday. It is soo much better, you can just do the things you want to do.

8. fuck yeah bro watch this shit, it fucked me up everytime
    push ur limits too, think ur hella baked? nope, one more rip.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RUEv7iMKw]YouTube - Trippy[/ame]

9. ha
    done it several times
    pretty chill
    popped madden on my ps3 and just kicked back

10. Im always smoking alone, seems some of my friends arent as big as potheads as me, thats ok tho. :)