Just simple message to all about life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Echoes of Floyd, May 8, 2011.

1. Hello City :wave:

Unfortunately I had to awake today to a text on my phone informing me that a friend of my has passed away last night. Not a close friend. But I've probably chilled with him at least 50+ times (all for marijuana related purposes, he was a dealer), but he had a good heart. That I know. His mind however was not in that direction.

He was a pretty big time dealer, and was always seeking money and fulfillment in something. Was into pills, (all different sorts) for a long time, then went to jail for a year, then came back out and tried to stay off anything hard.

Until one night, last night, his mind took control of him, and he took one pill. Just one. And finished a 1/5 to himself. And never woke up.

But he had a good heart. A great heart. he was such a loving, joyful, happy guy. But when money and drugs came into play his ego got the best of him.

Just a simple message to anyone reading this. :)

Please. Please please please please please. Never let money, drugs, or any possessions consume your life. Follow your heart. And don't let your ego get the best of you.

I love each and every one of you. Just follow your heart. Live with love and joy always, please don't get too caught up in materialism & power.

2. Great message, good vibes. :smoke:

3. my condolences.

But a message I have to put in of my own..

If you choose to pop pills, that's your own thing, I have nothing against that.. But PLEASE don't mix them with alcohol, EVER, NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE.