Just Saying...

Discussion in 'General' started by rorkster2, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Isn't it ironic that we can talk about illegal highs (weed) but not legal highs? I don't care either way I'm sticking to ganja

2. No, since weed isnt really illegal where GC is

3. Yes, i find it ironic people can put anti-anxiety medication on their healthcare bill while I get busted for smoking herb. In Oklahoma you can get LIFE for making hash, which as we all know is just concentrated weed..

4. I just want to know why there is stuff for sale on this site that we're not allowed to talk about on the forum due to "legal reasons" yet they sell it in the shop. Whats that about?

5. Ok maybe that's true, but it's also true that majority of people here arnt in states with medical and even the ones who are don't have a license. I'm not arguing for or against their rule (it's their site they can do what they want), I just think it's funny

Thats what got me thinking about this.

6. So? GC isnt in the states, so the laws dont apply here

7. Well...damn you and your irrefutable points. But still, I think it's ironic even if weed is legal where ever GC is (looks like maybe the Netherlands) it's still odd that you can't talk about 'legal highs'.

I mean...GC even sells legal highs

8. Eh why would you even want to talk about them? Unless it was to list their faults in comparison to just buying the real fucking thing.

9. Ill agree with that. They considered allowing it, but I guess they decided against it for whatever reason.