Just saying hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by glitch, May 20, 2006.

1. hello everyone,

Joined grasscity after reading around for awhile, seems like some nice people around so I thought I might try and contribute something. Im into smoking, ive only tried a few different types (northern lights, nugs, ak47, and white widow) and I really enjoy the nugs and northern lights the best. I spin drum'n'bass as a hobby/party thing just for fun and am currently attending college getting my degree in graphic design. In addition to graphic design, Im also an avid photographer (with a few different awards under my belt)...Im not really a lazy smoker, in fact I like to draw/create music when im stoned simply because im more open to the ideas that come out. Id also like to join some pro-marijuana legislation groups, simply because i feel that people should be able to do what they want if it doesnt hurt anyone else. thanks for taking the time to read my intoduction.

cheers,
    glitch.

2. Welcome to the City! :wave:

3. You seem like a real good dude man hope to see you around a lot! I just recently got to playing with FL Studio to make beats. :p

4. thanks for the warm welcome! what kind of music do you write in FL?

5. YAY! Welcome to the forums!! You seem like a nice guy, just like someone mentioned above.

If you need any help or have ANy questions AT ALL.. feel free to pm me!

Welcome again! :wave:

6. :bongin: what? haha just kidding, welcome to the city :wave::gc_rocks:

7. ohh the warm welcome is so wonderful, thanks for the greetings everyone! And if I have any questions colonel, ill be sure to send you a message :)

8. welcome to the city!:wave: