Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just saying hello and showing a few pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by michaelp, Dec 10, 2006.

1. I just thought i would finally post and introduce my self, im a freshman at uni and i work at a little ski resort as a lift operator:smoking:, perfect stoner job, and thats about it heres so pics of some weed and me and my roomates collection of pieces[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn nice collection. im really diggin that gravity bong tho :smoking:

3. Hell yeah i see you play disc golf. Definitely my favorite sport, and ive hardly met anyone who plays it that doesnt smoke bud. Me and my boys long ago concluded that the frisbees are made for breaking up and rolling blunts, although ive never seen anyone else do it outside my area.
    + rep if i can do it, for having a great stoner collection!

4. hey nice pics looks like a fun setup u got going lol:smoking: :wave:

5. Welcome to the city, you'll fit in well here :) I'll start you off with some rep for a nice thread.

6. damn man, that gravity bong is nice, good craftsmanship, but uh that bud doesnt look to crystaly nor hairy, is it good stuff?

7. Frisbee golf is a fucking gift from the gods. And so is normal golf. I shoot par when i smoke kush!

8. + Rep bro. I love golfing and smokin a blunt. They dont notice because they sell cigars there. So unless they come smell it (which they dont do) then your good :) FUn stuff.

9. Loving the grav haha i have like the same set up, nice bud, welcome to the city, have some rep.