Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just sayin', high man....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lordofthetoke, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hi everybody, I'm John 12 year toker and new to the site!:hello:
    I only smoke weed (but do mix js with tobacco in the uk, just 'cause I ain't rich) I've done the amsterdam thing several times, but, not since june (just before smoking law changed) At this stage, I've only toyed with the idea of growing, but, it does look appealing....

Other than that, I'm a writer, married (we both toke) and generally a nice easy going type of guy.

So that's me, Hi every body!!!!!:wave:

2. Well hey. Welcome to the community.

3. Welcome to the forums man! :wave:

4. caught ur post in another thread, im in the states, but welcome to the city anyway man, toke on and +rep for coming off as a cool guy lol

5. i thought he said he was 12 years old and everyone was like o cool man. Haha im baked!

6. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, very appreaciated!!!!!!!!:hello:

7. Your 12 years old? But you said you where a writer and you where married?:confused: By the way you have to be 18 to join grasscity so dont say your age next time ;)

8. Welcome man :smoke:

9. sup dude. welcome aboard.
    make yourself at home :D

10. he's saying he's been toking for 12 years, not that he is 12 years old. :D
    Though I'm not gonna lie... thats what i thought he said also when I first read it.

Welcome to the city:wave:

11. Welcome to the City.

12. use your brain bro...

13. #13 Iceni Toker, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    DUDE!!! where in Norfolk are you!?? I'm in Norwich! How's the bud you're getting?

14. Thank god someone said It or we would all be lost Hahaha.... Welcome friend you will love GC Hell everyone does....:gc_rocks: