Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just sayin hey

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjasmugglin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. New to the forums and wanted to drop in and say whatup. Been smoking on and off for 5 years but rarely bought my own. Just more recently began realizing what a blessing the herb is and was on my way to becoming a more frequent toker. That is, unfortunately, until tuesday. After blazing up on lunch break I headed back into class and was intercepted by my teacher. She offered me the opportunity to do a work study program in the class. I was stoked and said I was interested, of course, she then proceeds to tell me I have to go downtown and fill out some paperwork, get a background check, fingerprints, and you guessed it pass a drug test....

I was a little bummed considering I had acquired some cash for my birthday the previous weekend and was looking forward to getting some buds. I've got two and a half weeks to exercise, drink lots of water, and get the THC out of my system. I had only smoked five times total before this last time in about two or three months so I'm hoping I will be able to clear without a cleanser. Never had to pass a DT before so wish me luck

The board looks awesome and I will be on here frequently checking things out.

Anyway, peace and stay true to yourself and the herb :smoke: