Just say NO Texas

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by kush70, Jan 12, 2022.

1. They are not dumb at all, just willing to accept the “bad parts” about living in Texas, at least for the moment. Mark has a huge place in Hawaii, so I doubt he gives, two cares about Texas beyond using them as their tax base.

Of coarse Texas is looking at this as a “victory” and evidence of why they are a better place for companies to be located. The reality is that these companies will come in, pay almost nothing in taxes and import their workforce. The result will be native Texans getting pushed out by high property prices, taxation that doesn’t allow for infrastructure to keep up, and a shift in the voting base from red to purple. It is funny to see conservatives make fun of California while they are on their way to becoming a dollar store version of the state.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Less taxes in Texas however he is still a dumbass

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You do know why that is, right?

4. Why what is? Why it is funny, or why they are going to end up being just like California?

5. The reason Texas is turning into California is leftists from CA fleeing the state they made uninhabitable to Texas so they can do vote for the exact same policies and let their cancer spread

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am talking about companies more than individuals. They are moving to Texas so they can take advantage of the low corporate taxes. You are right, with them will come young, liberal, progressive voters.

California is doing well actually with a huge budget surplus. What ills it does have were equally created by both parties, and compounded by other states like Texas who can’t or won’t take care of its poor, but that is another discussion.

I love it though because in the end the conservative corporate handouts are going to lead to an influx of young voters who end up turning the state blue. The GOP can barely win a presidential election now and without Texas EC votes they are done.

7. people who are moving to Texas very likely have no idea what it's like... hot & humid summers...most of the roads suck... miles and miles of nothing... windmills as far as the eye can see in the west. go for it, morons... lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you saying California takes care of the poor and homeless????!!!! That’s the funniest joke of the year

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. i dont rightly care whom moves here,there are folks here that dont give 2 shits about politics, during the 80"s we had a over flow of northerners , well nothing changed there either,sense then we are a populus of mexico, nothing has happened there,if you think for one minute them folks coming acrosds the border care about a party or president, your very wrong,every time a offical vehicle even gets close to a work site the spotter yell it,immagration and watch the woods come alive haaha,think im joking move here.
    one thing for sure move here be prepared fro the rougher side of life if you intend to have your nose in anothers grill,if you can mind your own we dont care and open are arms to you,buy the way you better love heat,i mean triple digit heat were the dang snakes hide in the middle of the daylol

10. I think that California would do a much better job of it if states like Texas didn't give members of their homeless population one-way bus tickets to California instead of actually trying to fix the problem. Conservative states like Texas decry what is happening in California when they are a huge part of the cause.

11. I agree, the vote in Texas isn't going to be swayed by immigrants, illegal or otherwise. What will sway it is the dramatic influx of young, liberal professionals who relocate from California, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. there welcome mate,a sway of a vote dont matter when you live in a world of corruption,so why worry or even stress on matter you cant control, i agree about one thing ,the youth,but from what state there from doesnt matter all of youth have flipped there freaking lids,flipping cartwheels in a restaurant full of folks ,really,the girl needed a good old fashion ass whooping .
    the youth today want change ,from what,they aint old enough to even know what needs changed , but are swayed by just about any conning joker and club mates that promise them something. NEWS ALERT thare aint not a thing on this planet earth free,it is gonna cost you something . so they are welcome in my opinion,if they work and stand there own they are welcome and rest asure there plenty of the arm chair politicians for them to play with here ,hahaha the youth grow up as did you and i ,we pay for our scars as will they,you learn from mistakes and gain happiness when you dont do it again .
    as you have seen in the last year the door is wide open in texas no borders ,just wide open space,but dont be fooled of what may be in the distance,lol

13. California is no better on this, I personally witnessed CA busing homeless to Las Vegas.

Good read on the subject, San Francisco and NY city are among the worst.
    Bussed out: how America moves thousands of homeless people around the country

• Like Like x 1