Just saw the coolest thing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shakezula, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Me and my friend were toking a bowl out in my backyard and just sitting around being high. There were a couple squirrels running around and we were entertained for quite awhile, and then the coolest thing ever happened.

You know the sound in the old zelda games that it makes when you find an object? Usually in a treasure chest. (heres a youtube video, the sound im talkin about is at 1:59 or 2:00)- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlpBrijeTI]YouTube - Zelda A Link to the Past Mirror Glitch 7 Early Hookshot[/ame]

Anyways, my friend has that noise for a ringtone when he gets a text. This squirrel was digging around and found a little nut or something. It lifted it up and at that exact moment my friends phone went off. It was hilarious and awesome. I can now die a happy person.

Feel free to post your own cool things you have seen if you want :D

2. EPIC hahahahah.. i can just imagine your face man! lol :0

3. Now this is a good story HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg

4. Boing. I fucking love the Hookshot.

5. Crazy shit.

6. I used to have the MGS Alert sound as my ringtone and quite a few times someone would surprise me and I would get a text at the exact moment.

7. I wish i could tame a squirrel, put a lil green cap on him and train him to use a sword. That would be awesome. Or maybe im just really high still.

No Im pretty sure it'd be awesome.

8. both :smoking:

9. thats sick dude, that wouldof made my whole life too.