Just Saw Buddy Guy

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Glass Jar, Jul 26, 2009.

1. It was incredible. Probably the best showman I've ever seen, and I've seen MANY concerts.

He came out into all parts of the audience and played guitar wirelessly (even went up to the balcony!), used women's hands to strum the strings while he played, had many long conversations (in the middle of blues breaks) with the audience, mimicked (very well) famous friends of his like Ray Charles and Clapton, etc.

He's playing in normal sized theaters, it was a really intimate experience. I highly recommend seeing a show on his tour if you can, the guy's old and even though he looks to be in great shape, it wouldn't surprise me if he kicked the bucket any year now.

Not every day you can see one of the quintessential members of the Rock&Roll hall of fame play, go check him out!

2. i saw him!!
    hes really great, one of the best shows i've seen too. he also went into the audience and played and had people strum for him.

if anybody ever gets a chance to see him DO IT

3. Bitchn guitarist