Just saw a UFO. Swear it.

Discussion in 'General' started by DCsFavorite, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I was outside smoking a Newport just now, and since the clouds had finally began to clear up, I decided to admire the stars and planets and all of creation, when I caught two aircraft flying by northbound.

They were completely silent. I mean absolutely silent. No engine sounds, none of that, which was crazy because of the speed at which they were moving.

And they were also almost absolutely invisible as well with the exception of three lights in three corners of the craft.. As a matter of fact, if you were to look up into the sky and see the dimmest stars visible to the naked eye, then you'd get an idea of how bright the lights were.

And to top it all off, this is the SECOND time in a month that I've seen this thing. The first time I saw it, I Was doing the exact same thing, because I had been seeing a lot more shooting stars than normal, and caught what may have been the same vehicle, except this one might have been lower or even larger because the lights were spread farther apart.

Sorta makes ya think.

2. umm we are going to need so some pics, bro.

post one of you and the extraterrestrials sharing a blunt and ill believe it.

3. Unless they made some unnatural turns that couldnt be made by normal air craft I question that you saw any thing special.

4. Woah that's amazing...people actually smoke Newports?!

5. you should draw it for further investigation

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoytrHE821o]YouTube - The UFO guy[/ame]

7. :laughing:

you just made me remember a story my ex's dad told me.
    he and his friend were sitting outside and they spotted and plane or whatever, so they were just staring up at the sky watching it, but then all of a sudden it does this severe u-turn, and they both drop their jaws and turn to eachother at the same time.

yeahhhh, the way he told it pretty much made the story, but oh well.

8. i love his face when he says "there's no proof" lol

9. lmfao that was fucking legit brother!
    is that a real news channel/interview. funny shit man

10. He definitely said "I'm always hallucinating man."

11. Sounds awfully like a military aircraft, probably going mach 1 or 2 which would explain both why you didn't hear anything and why they were going so fast. Also, I'd assume that they would paint their aircraft in a way where it WOULD be hard to see since that would be pretty advantageous.

12. #13 LCM, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Do you realize the U.S. military runs test flights on stealth fighters and all new jet fighter models on a daily basis? They were flying 5000 mph aircraft off the west coast years ago undetected, whatever their newest prototype is can probably put that to shame.

13. #14 Goldmine, Jan 2, 2010
    big deal, you saw an object you couldnt identify, and it happened to be flying, how groundbreaking! i saw about 1000 objects today that were unidentifiable by me. none of them were flying though.

now, if you had seen an actual alien, then id be impressed.

whoa, that guy is awesome

14. Newports are pretty popular with the black community.

15. yo do realize that if real, it could be easily covered by a corrupt system (something like our own gov.), in order to keep power and control, or advancements of technology. or for various other reasons. we've only had tehcnology to capture these rare dots in the sky(like a needle in a hay sack). just because there isnt a alien spacecraft in a musuem doesnt mean they arent out there..hiding

16. #17 LCM, Jan 2, 2010
    Yeah, I do realize that. My explanation just makes more sense. It seems more likely for someone to mistake one of the many military aircraft that populate the sky on a daily basis for an alien craft than the notion of alien life being tight with the government in what would the be the biggest conspiracy on the history of this planet...or galaxy? Not to say I don't believe in extraterrestrial life, you would have to be quite naive to think that Earth is the only planet to sustain life given the enormity of the universe. But to think that they have the capabilities of reaching Earth or have any interest at all with human life (we're pretty much bacteria in the eyes of anyone or anything on the outside looking in) is conceited.

17. This thread awesome. That video was serious, haha.

18. so you saw a 1000 unidentifiable objects today? where the fuck do you live man haha. also you would think that if one of them was flying it would be more of a big deal.

-whats that?

-i dunno something i've never seen before (therefor unidentifiable right?)

-holy shit it flies!!!!

-OOOH LOOK AT MR I CAN SEE IF THINGS ARE FLYING. pshh when it turns into a anal seeking probe then call me

just don't sound right now do it?

19. So, OP - you saw a triangle?

Either way, good shit.

I'm dying to see my first UFO. I know aliens exist, but the question is are they really visiting? I am inclined to think "yes".

But that's just me...

And that fucking UFO Guy pissed me the fuck off. Don't get me wrong - I was laughing my ass off, but he makes the subject out to be a goddamn joke and so does the news channel that put that shit up.