Just rolled + smoked the most AMAZING joint, pics!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Pomroy, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Ok, so I had a bunch of hash oil a while ago but it was running low. I figured I'd roll a joint or something, as I'd recently just smeared it all over a paper and smoked it in a bowl the last couple times. Not this time.

First, I took the paper and smeared oil around as much of the inside of the paper as I figured reasonably easy to roll with. For this I used a needle type thing for fly tying (for fishing), but you could use any kinda stick like object I guess.

Next, I got out my busters (crystal catchers included) and busted a bunch of some nice indoor bud, which mixed crystal with my other juicy fruit/jack herrer crystal I had left over. I opened the bottom and used a razor blade to scoop up a lump of crystal and drop it onto the paper, and spread it around to coat the oil. I did this twice with nice amounts of crystal each, maybe a half full bowl's worth each time, so the oil was coated quite nicely with it, looked kinda like cinnamon :p

After this, all you gotta do is roll it with not too much weed, I used about a .3 - .4 for this one, but I think the first one was smaller... I rolled and smoked it, and got so high I had to come back and roll another, take pictures, create an account and post it here haha. So here's the pics!

Attached Files:

2. Good Job. I have to say, that looks like one hell of a joint.

Oh, and welcome to Grasscity. :)

3. nice, happy getting elevated man!! :smoking::smoking: Thats a PRIME DUB!!

4. Looks amazing. :love:

5. Gah damn that would have me so cheeky eyed :D

6. Veeeeeeeery nice

7. Nice joint!

8. fist of all thats a pretty nice J. BUT and i mean this with no disrespect but if tthat med. bottle is that u had your oil in WHAT A FUCKING WASTE.its everywhere dude.why not a lil glass bottle so u could scrap it all off?look sick anyways i woulda loved to have gotten down on that J

9. Nice, i had a little bit of oil left when saw this today. So i decided to do the same thing but with a Blueberry Cyclone and then rolled my ground bud in the remaining oil. Anyway, nice jay man

10. PITY THERES NO oil here );

11. sick j, i love those oil joints.

^I'm pretty most ppl make it themselves.