Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just rolled my first blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littlejord, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Being rolling joints for a while now and always wanted to try rolling a blunt but thought it would be hard so never got any papers, I rolled one and it actually turned out pretty nice with no loose spots, what do u guys think

Attached Files:

2. what blunt did you use?

3. Looks nice, I'd definitely hit it, pretty fat too. Did you take it to the face?

4. fuck yeah man, i used to be all about bowls. then all about joints. but then i realized blunts are where its at. I stay on those grape goodies haha. one day i decided, you know what. im gonna learn how to roll blunts. best decision iv ever made.

5. hell yeah bro did you suitcase it?
    everyone suitcases their first blunt before sparking it

6. Nahh haven't smoked it yet, saving it for tomorrow so I can toke it with some bros, is suit casing the same as a run?? I'm good at not doing that with joints