Just rolled my first blunt pics inside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nayyawesomeass, Dec 16, 2012.

1. How did I do ??

First one I had help on second I just did right now by my self

image-3182005574.jpg

image-2959234700.jpg

2. Good lookin blunts bro! How'd they hit? A lot better than my first blunt lol

3. They hit perfectly and I'm a girl lol .!

4. I finally learned how to roll to. That was about 2 weeks ago. I may have rolled at least 2 blunts every other day since then.

5. 1st pic look aite but the 2nd pic look kinda fucked up lol

6. Looks good! Better than my rolls. My friends take the piss out of me since after nearly 7 years of smoking I still can't roll properly. I've never had any need to though haha, on my own I prefer to smoke out a piece and when I'm with friends someone else is always a better and faster roller than me haha.

Sick first blunt though!

7. Heard that. Never needed to learn how to roll, most of my friends are master rollers and i usually just use pieces by myself.

8. Congrats and I will leave it at that with Respect.

9. Hahaha well then....woops my bad! If they hit good then they're good in my book. Extra props to you for rolling those and being a girl. Not being sexist or anything but all the girls I know who told me they "could roll" always wasted my weed...so very nicely done :)

10. Bit skinny isnt it??

11. better than my first blunt hahah. Practice makes perfect though, everybody says im a "Pro" roller now but i still prefer glass pieces.

If it rips perfect than thats all that matters!

12. Looks fine to me, but me personally i like rolling them a bit fat, too much blunt paper compared to weed just ruins the taste for me

13. hey! no need to waste all the weed in a blunt :p
    _____
    the blunt doesn't look bad

14. Few of the first blunts I rolled
    ForumRunner_20121216_045755.png

ForumRunner_20121216_045850.png

ForumRunner_20121216_045954.png
    Dabbing n the train rolled thru

15. The first time i smoked was a blunt about 14 years old. I smoked blunts forever no matter where it was always a blunt. We call em sticks over here, until about 2 years ago i started using glass. I loved it, so much less weed is used to get blasted and i like having a glass collection. I smoke sticks once nd a while but glass is where its at.

16. I'll give u a C+

17. its okay, did you take off the leaf or just crack it down the middle? what about the glue strip? you don't wanna be smoking that

this is more for apprentice than real life stories

18. ): I tried I mean I can't pearl them yet but I think I did at least okay

19. Thanks ^_^

20. Thanks :)