just registered and need help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shauny2times, Aug 2, 2011.

1. hi there, thought i would intruduce myself as havent a clue where to start, im from england and would like to know if there is a section for uk people. also hope everyone has a lovely growing day today and always : )

2. That green bar near the top of the page has a "search" feature. It comes in handy more often than not! If there is a thread for UK people, which I assure you there is, that will be your ticket to finding it. If I searched it for you, you wouldn't learn anything now would you ;p

3. Ha ha I agree with m00zix. The search is your friend:) And welcome! How's the UK treating you?

4. thanks for reply's to all. still getting used to the layout of this site. the uk is really shit at the moment, due to lack of funds etc.. but weather is good so cant complain lol.

5. Lol that sucks... money is always an issue. And at least the weather is good. Something is always good:)

6. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Enjoy the good weather while it lasts! :D (I live on a mountain-side with changeable weather.)

When the good weather finally goes, and you are stuck inside, totally bored :( , I have a suggestion for you- don't play video games....EDUCATE YOURSELF! :yay:

I have collected an amazing bunch on medical studies and news articles about them- and they are all about marijuana! I have some old English medical studies from the 1800s that may interest you. Plus, ever run into someone who insists that cannabis/THC causes lung cancer? My "Granny's MMJ List" has little gems like this-

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org...searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

I have studies that bust all the old myths, which can be handy at times. And believe me when I say that cannabis is good for a lot more than "just" getting high or relieving pain! Even if you stick to just the news articles, you are in for quite an interesting education! ;)

All you have to do is click that first link in my sig and start reading!

Granny :wave:

7. thank you storm crow, gave up on them video games a while back lol. i also believe in what you say about the benefits of mj. i love my weed and hoping my first little batch of northern lights germinate. : )