Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just realized something...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, Dec 25, 2011.

1. I've been tokin for a while now, but in my area everytime I get high its the same. Its not a legal medical state. It doesnt matter what dealers I get bud from or what the "strain" name it is claimed to be, I always get the same high... Coincidence with the dealers ripping me off or is it me??

I always feel a couch lock high.

2. Your smoking indica's. Common around here too..I prefer sativa

3. Indica's are easier to grow, therefore more popular.. :(

atleast I think man, I could be gettin them mixed up :smoke:

4. Do you enjoy the high that you get? Maybe you could take a break or look into better quality bud if that's the problem.

5. Everytime its bullshit. I just wish they sold what they told us it was...

6. yeah but thats everywhere. I think its like that telephone game we played as children. whisper something in a childs ear and have him repeat it to someone and the next person and so on and by the time it gets to the end there two totally different ideas. so a grower plants hopefully something like urban poison or else he pulls some seed out of a baggie he bought and someone makes up a name. Here in NY all i seem to find i s sativa but it definately sounds like your getting Indica there. Indica is what does that couch lock effect. Satica is very different as instead of feeling it across your body it really locates right in the brain area. Its more energetic. I always feel it in m forehead odly enough.

7. where in NY are u at?

8. Happens to me sometimes,I was told I got some sour diesel and it knocked me out.

9. People make too big a deal out of strain names. It's all THC, it's gonna be a very similar high almost everytime

10. Strain name doesn't mean shit.

You are probably just smoking mids. Or your tolerance is fucked.

11. Where I'm at its usually always hybrids. You could be smoking all indica's or just mids. Get some weed from out of town and see if it's the same.

12. Change dealers, man. Look for new numbers. That's the best way to get different weed an change up your high.

13. No actually. Indicas and sativas give very different highs.

14. skateandsmoke is right. It's not just THC...the "blend" of THC and CBD can alter the effects of your high.

15. yea true. will prolly try this again.