Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just read this bahahahahah...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luuke, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Marijuana: is an illegal drug that is made from the leaves of the Marijuana plant. These leaves are green, gray, and yellowish brown. The leaves of the plant are melted into an oil that is wrapped up and used in a cigarette or pipe to be smoked. When smoked or eaten, your mind begins to question reality and fantasy. Your heart rate also increases, and your body becomes sluggish. The side affects include heart damage, asthma, and damage to skin and respiratory systems.

still yet to get any of these symptoms.....

from this website lol
    What is Alcohol

just gave me a laught so i thought i would share..

2. lmao what a joke..

3. Lol blasphemy, I'm pretty happy you shared this, gave me a good chuckle.

4. Is this real life? You have four eyes o_O

5. Your born with asthma, You can't just gain it. I've been smoking for a few years and I'm asthmatic, but every time i head to the doctors he says i have some of the best lungs hes ever heard :hello:

6. How the fuck do you roll up some oil, that's what I'd like to know. They're holding out on all of us.