Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just reached a new level, of high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Last night was the sketchiest night of my life.

Me and my friends bought a community sack of 10 grams we were so excited to smoke it. We brought all our pieces, Bubbler, medicali bong, and 2 other bongs. Now, the area we decided to toke in was like a very populated neighborhood but no one ever walks outside so its a perfect place to toke. So we find a nice school go into the playground and start lighting up. 30 minutes in, we see a police car slowly moving up a street around 50 feet away. My friend gets his longboard and goes and checks it out. At this point, we are extremely high, we only had like 2 hours to smoke the entire 10 grams so we had to go fast. 10 minutes later my friend returns saying we have to pack up and leave because the police car turned around. so were leaving and we boarded pretty far away, then we see the police car AGAIN coming toward us, we board into an alley and hide for a while.

1 hour later we decide to go light up and smoke the rest but we agreed to do it at a place where there are no roads. We boarded to this really empty park and smoked the rest of the weed. I had crashed over 5 times on my board and i am in a good amount of pain today. I cant quite remember most of the night because i ripped that $255 medicali very hard haha. Hope you enjoyed the sketchy story fellas.

2. All I'm gonna ask is why would you go threw all that trouble when you can just smoke inside, and not be paranoid as shit while falling over?

3. This is why I never smoke in public. I can never really enjoy myself until all utensils and bud are gone.