Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Purchased the Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMunchinPanda, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Any tips on using it, cleaning it, handling it? Or any other tips?

2. i want one of these haha
    use the search bar on this website for google it..there are other forums with bunch of information on vaping

goodluck

3. I had one and loved it. The only thing is the glass piece looks a little like a crack pipe.

finely grind your herb
    if you have oil, put it on cotton and its AMAZING

I put mine in a happy meal cup and put a hookah tip on the end attached to a straw. That was stealth.

Clean the glass often, and dont drop it!

Enjoy. Cheers.

4. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this...lol

Would have never thought of that! lol genius and thanks for the tips.

5. I had some budderking budder and I put a piece of cotton ball in the stem and placed a tiny dab on that. Put it on one of the higher heat settings and was definitely the best flavor/high I've ever had