Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just planted my first seed :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 2, 2013.

1. About 20 minutes ago I put a small light green seed from a bag of mids in some groundsoil, sprinkled with water, and put in sunlight in a warm room. How long should it be until I see a sprout? And how often should I water it?

2. Just keep the soil moist, and in about a week.

3. Careful not to over water. You should see a sprout in around 2/3 days but give her up to a week, sometimes even more for the slow ones.

Keep reading and learning, and don't change anything dramatic to your setup, based on one post/one comment from an individual. Do you research and use others peoples advice if applicable/sparingly.

Check the cultivation section if you need any help!

Homegrown = The Best

:smoking:

4. I learned this the hard way but, try to keep that baby off bugs.

5. You can check to see if your soil needs water by sticking your finger in an inch deep and feeling for moisture.

6. Pretty sure those light green seeds you find in weed don't grow. It's the brown/brown-speckled ones that grow. If it does happen to sprout, watch the fuck out for spidermites! They killed my babies.

7. Ha^

And yeah, what he said.