Just plain awesome, a serious must watch for any smoker

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Snap, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Check this out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQjIbw0k8Q0]YouTube - Bowl Packer Model Number A: Rube Goldberg Pythagoras Switch Psychedelic Poetic Association Machine[/ame]

2. lol amazingly fun to watch and great voice, little anticlimactic though but fuck it! +rep

3. Holy shit!!!

4. Jesus that thing must have taken for ever:hello:

5. Holy shit i love those haha, i forget the name of that kind of machine but they are always really funny and fun to watch.

Only thing is that would suck to have all that junk in your room lol.

6. Um... why is this a must watch for any smoker? Just curious.

7. That was a fucking awesome show, but he has waay to much time on his hands he went overboard lol, and half the bud fell on the floor haha

8. That would be funny to show this to someone against marijuana, who thinks that anyone who smokes wouldnt have the concentration or attention span to complete such a project.

9. Yea....now I'm gonna smoke this weed!

:laughing: Holy shit that is a waste of time I feel bad he had to spend 10+ hours rigging all that shit lol, I like to cut straight to it..grind the bud, take a pinch and put it in the bowl, light up, be high. simple.

10. wow, that was pretty crazy. id be sober as fuck by the time i got high with that lol

11. yeah man

12. That's genius. Must be a bitch to set up tho lol