Just Placed My Order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SOcalSTONED, Oct 25, 2008.

1. So i just placed an order with Dr. Chronic. Ordered Nirvana WW and Nirvana Northern Lights. Hope they get here.
    Stay Stoned

2. Thought they stopped shipping to the US

Unless you're not from the US that is...just assumed socal as in southern california

3. I to have read that they stopped shipping to US i hope that they still do. i have heard good things about the company from those that used it in the past.....keeping my fingers crossed for you bro hope they come through. please post update if they do.

4. ya iv been looking around for about a month and decided to go with them. I really hope there still shipping to the U.S the sent an email to me saying my seeds were out for delivery. so we will see still have two weeks or so to wait

5. I placed an order with them as well, skunk1. I chose them cause they have a solid looking site and i heard good things about them. lets hope they come:smoke:

6. well i wish you luck. i cant wait to get this grow started.

7. it is a disclaimer, the Uk is on his ass.

8. On a great note and based on Banks recommendation i ordered from Attitude on the 18th and they arrived unopend in the mail today which for those of you mathematically challenged folks is 9 days to east coast from date of order although i didnt actually recieve shipping confirmation until the 21st so technically only took 6 days all beans are i perfect shape and in a paper tower now ( 10 diesel ryder.....5 g13 skunk and 1 durban fem ) will update on germ rate.......Thanks bank +rep dude for the excellent advice.