just placed my order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 70s, Sep 14, 2008.

1. sup dudes, just placed my order to the doc. 10 afghani hindu kush and 5 fem ak47 lowryder. just wondering, i was planning on paying for an over night ship so i know exactly when i could get it, but when i placed my order there was no delivery option so it just said i payd and my seeds will come. so my question is... does anyone on the east u.s have an average time they get there seeds from the doc? like is it 5-8 business days on average? thanks

2. Lol do you have to get it before the parentals.

Im not exactly sure but its probly standard 5-8 business days.

3. haha, exactly. yeah i want to get it before my parents open the package and it says 10 afghani hindu kush cannabis seeds....hahahah

4. Well i would wait for the mail everyday.
    Cause if it comes in and they get ahold of it your pretty much screwed.
    Just be careful and you 'll be golden.

5. yeah exactly, they wont be home when the mail gets dropped off o i think im straight.

6. Good luck bro.
    Let me know what happens.

7. will do! and once i get the seeds im going to start a grow journal. i already have a 9 day old bagseed also so that wil be in the journal as well, i cant wait!!

8. hope everything goes well for you.

9. thanks man,:wave::smoke:

10. 7-8 days to GA.
    just meet the mailman n you good.
    let us know if you get them.

11. ok will do!

12. So are you gonna grow them in the shed with the other bagseed?

13. yes i am, just got to stock up on the cfl's now

14. Forum gossip says the Doc got knocked off. Did you get your beans? Was thinking of placing an order but...scary. IMO Much Love.

15. yeah dude im fuckin paranoid as hell right now, i just hope i really get a package with seeds and no letter from customs. how fuckin unlucky. i place an order and than the next day he just happens to get fucked. this sucks:mad: