Just placed my first order.

Discussion in 'General' started by BLAINEx, Apr 17, 2011.

1. #1 BLAINEx, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Well after long planning I finally purchased my first real piece from grasscity. I bought a glass spoon and a pure metal pipe.

I have a couple questions someone can hopefully help with!

First I live in Texas and have been reading horror stories about orders taking months to come in. This isn't always the case right? :/

Second I paid using a Vanilla visa Pre paid and online my balance is the same. I received my order confirmation but does this mean the transaction has been canceled or delayed?

Please help anyone! Thanks

-Blaine
    *Edit yesterday 4-19 recieved shipping confirmation from glass city for my glass spoon, and today 4-20 got my pure metal pipe confirmation!
    *Edit Just checked www.vanillavisa.com and have a 29.80$ charge from SJV Amsterdam, assuming this is grasscity! Will keep every updated to help clear up this long order time problem!

2. Shipping delays are the fault of the shipping company. Once GC ships your order, it is out of their hands.They do have issues but they obviously try to limit them. Ive only seen a handful of complaints on this, and GC gets many orders a day. I dont know numbers, though

The transaction is probably taking a while to go through. You will be notified if it doesnt. trust me

3. Thanks for the quick reply!

One more thing, my metal pipe has a weed leaf print on it, will customs seize it just for this?

4. No. They are not allowed to open packages without cause. They have been known to confiscate pipes, but it seems to be rare.

5. Thanks again.

Have you or anyone else reading this ever ordered from here?

How'd it go and how long until you got your order?

6. I've ordered once, got my pipe in 2 1/2 weeks.

7. I have not, but Im sure someone will let you know

8. Thats good to know. I did standard 7-21 day shipping, do I have to sign for the package?

9. Bump. Anyone?

10. Haha we ordered around the same time.