Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up some sour d

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sleek821, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I bought 1.5 grams for 30. There pretty skinny but extremly fresh. Smells fruity and kinda like poo lol. He said they werent mids but they def look like it. Do you guys/gals ever feel like your dealer lies/rips you off? I get this sketchy feeling sometimes. But it was cool, we talked for a while tonight about music and shit. Like a couple days ago he sold me an 1/8 of kush for 40 (it smoked up fast). I dont have a scale so i cant check.

2. shouldn't look like mids at all if hes charging you 30$ for 1.5, its definitely not sour D unless it looks and smells like the fire/dank/AMAZIng

3. Im smelling it right now. Its very stick and fresh. Smells really dank.

4. post some pics

5. The are some bud shots. That white spot is a cluster of crystals

Attached Files:

6. Heres the bag.

Attached Files:

7. hard to tell still.. but hopefully you enjoy it

8. I shined a light on the bud so you can see it better

Attached Files:

9. ok looking more like it, sour d definitely comes in little spear shapes, doesn't mean you got the legit thing though. but if it gets you lifted in a couple hits then it probably is true. if it doesn't then go smack your dealer in the head for charging you 30 for 1.5 he should at least give you 1.7 lol./

10. Lol. It looks huge in the picture.

11. You've got to be kidding me.

12. lol all weed comes in spear shapes i was just making fun of that pic. theres no way to tell what kind of bud it is from that barely visible pic.

13. Im sorry its a crappy laptop camera. My phone takes pics but its worse. Its very fluffy and my apartment smells dank now...lol. Im going to pick up some more tomorrow. This guy usually stiffs me i feel. I wish he would let me come with him and weigh it out. I just packed a bowl of it now. Annd.....extremly fruity taste. I enjoy it alot.

14. dude, tell us if you got high or not

15. Lol ive been all day

16. Hmm... looks like it could definitely have potential.

None of us can really tell the quality from the pictures, but at least it doesn't look compressed, like brick schwag does. If we could just see a bit more detail...

But it is really up to you to figure out its quality. Unless your dealer has legitimate sources, it probably isn't sour diesel. But that doesn't mean it's not dank! :hello:

17. Well I just got to smoke my Sour D (still questions what it really is). I smoked out of a homemade steamroller that I made out of a poster contrainer (hard cardboard). I was like this shits garbage at the beginning. But it creaped on me and im having the most cerebral high I ever had in my life! I was smoking haze before this which gave me a more couch lock feeling. This weed kinda burns fast which I dont know why. It ashes fine and tastes good annd has alot of resin on them. Looks like someone dipped them in sugar or something. The thing i kinda dislike about this high is because its more cerebral than physical. :smoking:

18. sour d stands for sour diesel. its one of the best damn strains out there imo.

19. Im just wondering if the smoke report sounds like Sour Deisel im smoking or something else. Idk this is a very good high. Holy Fuck!