Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up an Oz and its very strange??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ntowner, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Iv smoked quite a bit of it, the first few days it got me slightly stoned but today i smoked around 10 spliffs in quick succession and almost nothing? :S

The weed is very green and also leafy theres not much bud, one some parts theres also a lot of THc visible but on others hardly anything :/ its very dry but feels brittle and some of the leaves look dead/yellowish.

If anyone has any idea about this please let me know

2. omg, you have dead weed. :eek:

3. #3 CDub 2 Trill, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
    this guy should just delete his account

4. what the fuck you want us 2 use our superman vision ? pics ..............................

5. why should i delete my account then? and have no camera, so i described it to you don't you have an imagination? i was just wondering whats wrong with the weed, i was guessing it was grown badly or something

6. this thread is officially stupid.

7. i second this

8. Hold on let me try to imagine what your shit weed looks like so I can find out what's wrong.....I think I got it. Your problem is you have shit weed. Your welcome.

9. [quote name='"crispyendo"']scrotum[/quote]

Third

10. Target Confirmed :cool:

11. without pics and from what you have said sounds to just be some low grade bud just roll some big joints.

12. Fifth'd.

13. Sixth'd

14. try getting some better bud :wave:

15. [quote name='"Ntowner"']Iv smoked quite a bit of it, the first few days it got me slightly stoned but today i smoked around 10 spliffs in quick succession and almost nothing? :S

The weed is very green and also leafy theres not much bud, one some parts theres also a lot of THc visible but on others hardly anything :/ its very dry but feels brittle and some of the leaves look dead/yellowish.

If anyone has any idea about this please let me know[/quote]

I pick the same half oz though thank god shot was sooo leafy piss me off. Not yellow though

16. I dont know why everyone is getting all mad at you. You just have questions. Sounds like to me its some home grown shit. Sounds like the guy fucked your shit up. sorry bro

17. 10 js and nothing? I smell bullshit

18. While there is still some interest in this thread, I wonder if someone could help me out? A little bit off topic, but I hope you can forgive and maybe help me.

I have some art that I am thinking of selling and need a rough idea of its value so I don't get ripped off. It's a rectangular painting of a lady in front of some water and boats. No frame.

Thanks guys I know you can help me out with some answers.

19. [quote name='"crispyendo"']scrotum[/quote]

7ndth