just picked up an 1/8 ofpineapple express!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ocho cinco, Jun 21, 2009.

1. its the best smelling dank i've ever held...cant wait to get off of work!!!! :)

2. will do asap when im out..i wonder what strain it really is though..if i get pics up will someone be able to i.d. it for me you think?

3. could try, get some good pictures and we could probably make an educated id.

4. You can't tell genetics from pictures. All we'd be able to tell you is whether it's dank or not

5. damn, that shit was exported from the dvd no doubt

6. lol unless u bought it from a dispensary i bet it isnt actually pineapple express...dont be so naive...plenty of dealers just give random names to good lookin bud so they can sell it for more $$...i mean u probly got great bud..not saying that u dont...its just MOST LIKELY not pineapple express

7. hahah no doubt thats why i was wondering what strain it really is...but i have to admit it is a good marketing scheme haha

8. lol........

9. couldn't have said it better myself

10. *facepalm*

Pineapple express..... Honestly bro?

11. Wrong section?
    Did anybody notice that, or is it just me....

12. what is this doing in the box?

get some percs man...

13. Pineapple Express is not a real strain, just a thing dealers say to make it's price a lot higher to kids.

14. Pretty sure you don't have it...you need to not believe everything you hear yo
    hahahah.

Wrong section

15. I never trust weed names from dealers. If it's dank, it's dank. If it's not, it's not.

P.S. shouldn't this be in Stash Jar or something?

16. read the beginning of this thread, and i clearly stated that i did not actually believe it was pineapple express. THANKS THOUGH DAD:)

and my bust on the wrong section bros..next time ill make sure its in the right spot