Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up a nice quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlackFlag, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Sorry I don't have any pics. I don't have a good macro camera or anything, and I can't just go taking my mom's good camera to take pictures of my stash :smoke:

But here is the story of this stash..

Usually I buy some GOOD shit. I am talking L.A. Confidential/Blue Dream, that good good

However, I am currently in the middle of paychecks, and being a broke college student home for the summer, I can't afford to go out and drop a hundred bucks on some weed

So I called up an old friend from HS, and he took me to a place near my house. I got the dirty, ass, brown, dirt weed. Cheap, but I said "who fucking cares, I just want to smoke"

I found out something really cool. After smoking top of the line stuff for awhile, smoking these mids gives me a good feeling. It is a different type of high.

Now, I am just chilling in my bedroom watching Shallow Hal

Stay high my friends:hello:

2. If I were to smoke 2 grams of mids right now I wouldn't have the buzz equivalent to half a beer.

3. You guys assume mids is one huge plant with a million pounds on it. There are different type of mids and flavor's. mids can mean anything from dirt mexican weed to just some old dank thats not as fresh... stupid kids "all i smokz is tha dankz that mexican mids dont get me high bro lets go pay for overpriced weed"

Dont get me wrong i love my dank buds

4. I love my dank too, but I was in a bind. I was out and broke. This stuff has me feeling good though

5. That's a shame, I have no tolerance at the moment.

6. Sounds pretty crappy man, Brown mids and a horrible movie?

7. The movie is absolutely horrible. Just finished. Waiting on UFC fight to come on.

As for the weed. It is a little over dried, but since I am using a vap that is not much of a problem. Gonna hit a bowl later.

8. Mids doesn't even get me high anymore, and yeah some really shitty weed with a shitty movie, but I know where your coming from man if you don't have money

9. [quote name='"thekushking420"']You guys assume mids is one huge plant with a million pounds on it. There are different type of mids and flavor's. mids can mean anything from dirt mexican weed to just some old dank thats not as fresh... stupid kids "all i smokz is tha dankz that mexican mids dont get me high bro lets go pay for overpriced weed"

Dont get me wrong i love my dank buds[/quote]

Well. I only smoke exotic. Several reasons, mids aka any bud that has been pollenated by a male cannabis plant where most of said plants energy has focused on creating seeds and not fat sticky calyx sacks full of thc wielding goodness, don't get me high.

I don't like the way Reggie, aka bud that has not been properly cared for during cultivation, un-flushed, seeded, disease ridden plants harvested in gorilla grows, tastes. Plus I also don't get high.

Stupid kids that can't grow their own bud or find a reliable dealer.

10. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']
    That's a shame, I have no tolerance at the moment.[/quote]

Yeah, smoking every single day will make mids unbaearble.

11. Oh and don't get me wrong, in a bind, nothing else around, I'll roll 6 blunts of some Reggie and chain smoke.

12. You guys kill me with this "I can't get high from anything but dank." I've been smoking for some years now, and quite good might I add, but in the words of Devin the Dude, "If it's weed, I'm with it." While mids and Reggie may not taste the best, THC is THC and will get anyone high unless you have some sort of resistance, in which case you can't get high fr dank either. I've had extraordinary dank, as well as mids and Reggie that had me questioning the $100+ quarter of dank I had sitting next to me. And would I cook with a half pound of dank or mids? Hmmm.....and I guarandamntee you wouldn't know the difference once the brownie hit you. I've seen chalkboards melt from brownies concocted by none other than Mexi-brick. Bottom line, don't be a pot snob. If you choose to smoke dank only fine, but don't make outrageous claims like it can't get you high. Keep smoking.

13. [quote name='"Doughboy04"']

You guys kill me with this "I can't get high from anything but dank." I've been smoking for some years now, and quite good might I add, but in the words of Devin the Dude, "If it's weed, I'm with it." While mids and Reggie may not taste the best, THC is THC and will get anyone high unless you have some sort of resistance, in which case you can't get high fr dank either. I've had extraordinary dank, as well as mids and Reggie that had me questioning the $100+ quarter of dank I had sitting next to me. And would I cook with a half pound of dank or mids? Hmmm.....and I guarandamntee you wouldn't know the difference once the brownie hit you. I've seen chalkboards melt from brownies concocted by none other than Mexi-brick. Bottom line, don't be a pot snob. If you choose to smoke dank only fine, but don't make outrageous claims like it can't get you high. Keep smoking.[/quote]

Sorry you're so mad, bro. Maybe you need to smoke more, seems like your jimmies get rustled pretty easy. I'll continue to be a pot snob, only because... Well, that's what I want to do. I don't feel high unless I'm smoking dank. (sorry that this has such an awful impact on your time spent here on grass city forums :()

Again, my apologies.

14. #14 thekushking420, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    true true.. but i seen even the dankest buds recently that havent been properly cured right and have a little seeds.. but thats cause im in cali and most likely the dude was in a rush anyway its still dank so frosty that it actually attracted a male but the male was found early so not to many seeds.

I smoked the crumbs of the worst weed all the way to the dankest buds cali has to offer... I've had some mids get me super high and them some buds that look smell dank barely get me high at all.... It depends not every single plant is the same. but unless your checking the potency on every buds you'll never really know

Mids is basically weed that wasn't cared for the grover didnt put love in it just water and dirt. but sometimes it can actually come out pretty good.. of course all this is from my point of view in cali so you might live different places.. I even got some old dank that I get sometimes for cheap its always depends

15. Yep, I remember those days, not so well, though.:D I would pack this huge bowl full of a gram of mids and get a slight buzz after ripping the entire gram through a bong.

16. I definitely agree, picking up a little dubsack of mids to go along with your dank helps fill out your stash...I like rolling fatties with half mids half dank so I don't have to roll spliffs.