Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked up a 1/4....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King 13, Jun 21, 2010.

1. and smoked 2 joints with my dealer. Life is good brahs :smoking:. Happy toking!

2. LOL, if we were on Facebook, I'd just click on the "Like" button. But since we're not, I'll just say: Hell yeah, man. Enjoy that shit :)

3. Last time I picked up I sparked up my dealer on his beautiful steam roller and he topped the bowl with a bunch of keif. We were blasted.

Have to love your dealers.

4. If there were ever a pointless post,

this would be it.

5. Lucky you , i smoked everything i had yesterday! im trying to come up with some for tonight..

6. If he hadn't of posted it, you wouldn't of read it. Your whole time table would be different. Imagine, you could of got up instead of clicking this thread, and when you got up you could of tripped on something and died.. or stepped one something the wrong way which made plates in the earths crust collide causing quake after quake.. death after death.. all your fault my man, all your fault.

thank god for this thread.

7. That's entirely speculation on your part.

Go read what is considered a pointless post on GC.

8. You just had a pointless post, just pointless banter, no need for it.

I did as well in your mind, but unlike you, I don't classify anything as a "pointless post"

9. Guys no arguing...LIFE IS GOOD. That is the point of this thread, and is a truth. come on guys, lets get [even more] blazed and mellow out.

10. My post wasn't pointless,

it was very informative in my opinion, as it tried to point you in the right direction of what a pointless post was so you don't get banned.

A pointless thread deserves some pointless replies.

11. LISTEN HERE PAL,

I'VE DONE THE BIG 3.

and let me tell ya something

marijuana's the least of the 3 pal.

12. #12 LennonIsGod, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    Now your getting the point, young padawan.

13. doesn't ur sig contradict ur statement? idk im high, but idk what the point is getting into an arguement over someone's post...

14. Nah dog, it's cool.

We both realized this was a stupid thread so we decided to make it even more pointless.

there, I lose.

15. THE FUCK ARE YOU? HIGH?!

Hit them trees like diseased people man.. Spread the love.:smoking:

16. My sig doesn't change the rules of the GC Forums.

I wasn't trying to start an argument, I was simply trying to keep him from making more pointless threads so that he doesn't get banned.

If a moderator comes along he won't be so forgiving. I apologize for trying to help keep the OP from getting banned. Silly me, helping people out is frowned upon in today's world.

17. why are you such a rude, argumentative mongo in every post you make? jw

18. Haha Jesse Ventura is a dumbass. And that doesn't make sense the least what? He never says but he's screaming it at the top of his lungs. It was a lame debate thing haha.

19. #19 holgini88, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010

You weren't trying to help him out you were being a dick about it saying his post was pointless.

Please read the rules that are posted in every forum, name-calling is not tolerated at GrassCity. ~AK~

20. I was trying to help him out.

Go read the rules, pointless threads are against the rules.