Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked this up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jokerz, Feb 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Does this look like some good stuff? Any ideas what strain it might be?

2. SUperDurplePurpleUrkleDickJob.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Nah but it's alright stuff need a better camera though.

3. Shiz looks very dense. Enjoy

4. I'm pretty new to smoking, so if I asked a stupid question I wasn't aware.

Yeah, I may need to take a better picture. But I thought it was a clear enough picture to get a good idea. Shows how much I know...

5. Lol. No question is a stupid question. You don't know much about weed, so therefore your asking questions about it. In my opinion, it's weed and will get you high. I would smoke it, if I didn't have some nugg layin' around. If I were you, just be happy you didn't get lettuce, nd you didn't get ripped off.

6. Personally, I buy what I can get. Depending on what the people have, and if I want to wait.. lol.

7. Looks really good

8. Supa crunk girl scout PLATINUM cookies

9. Looks dank. Nobody knows the strain lol

10. Looks like homegrown

11. That good or bad?

12. How was it?

13. It works. Tastes nice too, but I dont have enough experience to know just how good compared to other stuff.

14. I could just bury my head in the bag forever. Smells so good.

15. looks like it might be some arabian lightening kush