Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked this up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EastTNToker420, Nov 17, 2012.

1. #1 EastTNToker420, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    Hey all, just picked up some bud today. Got about an 8th of this stuff. Supposedly crazy train or trainwreck, somethin like that? Idk names are names lol. Its got a fruity smell, with a hint of a skunky undersmell. Pretty good lookin stuff though :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

=================EDIT==================
    These were some little buds in there that looked really nice and frosty. Lots of hairs too. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks okay from the picture nothing fancy

3. Say what you want, but it tastes awesome and its got me pretty damn high right now.

4. [quote name='"EastTNToker420"']

Say what you want, but it tastes awesome and its got me pretty damn high right now.[/quote]

Didnt say it was bad. Just said didnt look anything special . looks dont mean nothing looks dank regards less though man enjoy . Wht exactly is it?

5. What is it? Its weed. Lmao jk. But what you mean? Like what strain is it or if its a sativa/indica?

6. [quote name='"EastTNToker420"']

What is it? Its weed. Lmao jk. But what you mean? Like what strain is it or if its a sativa/indica?[/quote]

Strain wisee mang

7. I was told it was like Trainwreck or Crazy train. I'm goin with trainwreck just cause I haven't heard of crazy train. But i really dont pay much attention to the names. Dank is dank to me :)

8. [quote name='"EastTNToker420"']

I was told it was like Trainwreck or Crazy train. I'm goin with trainwreck just cause I haven't heard of crazy train. But i really dont pay much attention to the names. Dank is dank to me :)[/quote]

Yeah ive never heard of that either lol. And yeah same here sorta I ask now always

9. Yeah haha. Whatchu smokin on?

10. [quote name='"EastTNToker420"']

Yeah haha. Whatchu smokin on?[/quote]

Og Kush, and Green crack I got in my stash.

11. Deecent bro. I've had green crack but never Og kush. Had strawberry OG though.

12. [quote name='"EastTNToker420"']

Deecent bro. I've had green crack but never Og kush. Had strawberry OG though.[/quote]

Og kush nice its my fav type smoked boua.bong pack hi as shit

13. I'm bout to do the same :)

14. Interesting that it's flat, what foodsaver :p

15. Yeah right. I could tell that's a nice pickup. Nice pickup man. :hello:

16. Looks ultra super light and fluffy good pickup

17. ^ Pretty sure that's a leaf

18. Camera distortion or moldy

19. Lol its not that good id say its mids