Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just picked this up, how does it look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by naudus, Jan 26, 2012.

1. #1 naudus, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    3.7g on the scale, smells amazing and very dence... Just was wondering what yall think about it.

2. we can't see anything.

3. Holy red hairs!

4. No picture on my end. How much did you pay?

5. [quote name='"moonman840"']No picture on my end. How much did you pay?[/quote]

Idk why yall cant see it strange i thought i did it right, i can view it from my phone. I payed 75$.. Just smoked a bowl of it and WOW it's worth it.

6. I only see blacked out pic lol

7. [quote name='"IBALL904"']I only see blacked out pic lol[/quote]

Ok think i fixed it. Im sorry all.

8. 75 bucks for 3.7... you got ripped off

some words of advice if the count isnt even like 1, 1.5 ,2, 2.5 ect u probably getting ripped off around where im from we get ALMOST every type of kush and its never that much

9. [quote name='"Tstoner"']75 bucks for 3.7... you got ripped off

some words of advice if the count isnt even like 1, 1.5 ,2, 2.5 ect u probably getting ripped off around where im from we get ALMOST every type of kush and its never that much[/quote]

Yeah, well most the time i pay 60$ for my 8th if some great weed but this new stuff i payed 25g for is way better. So ima just look at like this 15$ extra is alright cause it was a nice upgrade for me. I love getting high off .3 rether then .7 or even 1.0g...

10. I wouldnt say he got ripped off. Its $20.27/g. I pay 20/g. Not too bad

11. me to but its off a 1/4 for 60 not an 8th...just sating

12. Yeah, I suppose for the prices around his city that's a decent price. I wish I could see the pic to be sure.

I'm kind of amazed it costs that much though. I pay anywhere from $20-35 for an 1/8th.

13. [quote name='"naudus"']

Idk why yall cant see it strange i thought i did it right, i can view it from my phone. I payed 75$.. Just smoked a bowl of it and WOW it's worth it.[/quote]

I see it now :]... Damn look at those red hairs. Looks like some fire to me

Little over priced imo. I wouldn't pay over $50 for an 8th. Depends on your area. I am in the northeast.

14. This fuckin god damn section of the fuckin forums isn't for posting god damn pictures of weed. Nor is it for asking what to do if caught or if you have the right amount of weed.

Fuck.. sorry :smoke:

15. People don't realize prices fluctuate through the states.....-.-

16. Anyways...

Lots and lots of red hairs, but I don't see any trichs and it looks dense. It was a little overpriced though. I wouldn't have paid more than sixty, maybe sixty five.

But I'd you think it's worth it then it is!

17. "Brooo im too high to upload a picture brooo"

18. I take it as an insult when someone offers me 25/g..
    I've never met someone who payed over 400/Oz for dank, and even at those robber-baron prices, the dealers still sold it 60/Eighth.

I'm not trying to insult you OP, I'm just pointing out that from an Economic standpoint, that guy is being a greedy prick to you.

19. If it's $20 a gram you got ripped off a dollar. The most you should've paid was $74 (20*3.7) and you aren't getting ripped off if you pay that much it just means you have a shitty dealer